Digital Project Manager
Anais Digital is looking for a talented Digital Project Manager for its office in Brussels.
If you are a high level, talented and experienced Project Manager with experience in digital products like web and mobile, you are the one we need to join our fast growing team.
Anais Digital helps conceive, validate and build digital Lean projects to achieve business objectives for their customers. Our specific methodology combines Lean Startup approach, Lean UX, Lean Analytics and Agile Development. Anais delivers Software services and solutions to Belgian, English and French customers, in the areas of mobile applications, large Web Applications on the cloud, Web CMS, Intranet/Extranet as well as Enterprise Search and Tailor made softwares developed in PHP, Microsoft and Java technologies.
You will work with very qualified and motivated people, UX experts, designers, business analysts, architects and developers who all have as mission to support you delivering great projects on quality, on time and on budget. You will work in close collaboration with our near-shore development office located in Bucharest.
As a Digital Consultant you will take the full responsibility of delivering High Business Value to you customers, with No Waste. You will advise your customers in order to help them to meet their business objectives following a pragmatic path.
After proving your capabilities, you will join the Management Team which will allow you to impact the company evolution and participate to Anais Continuous Improvement Process.
Join us and discover our Web and Mobile Engineers Family!
Education and Experience
- University degree, or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience (3+ years) as web / digital /mobile consultant
- Good knowledge of project management principles and Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of Digital Businesses with a talent to advice
- Familiar with requirements and Business Analysis
- Good experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
- Experience managing resource teams working remotely is a plus
- Lean Startup and Lean UX knowledge is a plus
Duties and Responsabilities
- You participate in the elaboration of the customer proposal in pre-sales projects (requirements analysis; solution, approach & budget, …)
- You are responsible for the customer’s project and able to advise him
- You are really the partner of the customer, responsible to co-create the business value with him and your project team
- Being the SPOC of the customer, you monitor the delivered value, the risks and the budget of the project
- You manage the communication efficiently with all stakeholders (customers, management in Belgium, UX experts and designers, near-shore development teams, external suppliers)
- You report on a regular basis internally and externally about the project status
- You understand your projects from business, functional & technical point of views
- You will ensure high project quality by challenging deliveries and adequate quality assurance
- You understand the lean approach to help your customer take objective decisions and achieve a minimum viable product
- Good technical background in Internet and Mobile technologies
- Experience in leading project for the implementation of Web CMS, Enterprise Portal, Web Applications and Mobile Applications
- Atlassian suite
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Good experience in delivering Digital projects to organizations
- Analytical minded you have Good experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent customer and team management skills
- But above all, you are a keen and motivated team player and you want to be a leader by example
What we offer
- A unique human and friendly working environment with freedom to impact by your ideas & implication. A Participative Governance way of collaboration supported by the Holacracy Framework
- An unique opportunity to work on innovative Web and mobile projects applying Lean methodologies in an innovative and challenging environment
- A highly organized approach of web development and continuous learning opportunities
- A competitive package, including the salary….but, our ambition is really to offer more than money to our collaborators