|Type of job||Full-time|
At Anais Digital, you will be focused on delivering innovative digital products for leading west European brands. You will be part of a company that believes that its success is strongly tied to its team members’ level of satisfaction.
The database developer will be a member of a development team (size varying from 3 to 6 people) working with a client that provides local or global data that is continuously updated, as well as tools for B2B and online services. The developed product consists of a global digital platform that publishes and continually updates a database of some 210 million telephone subscribers and 186 million businesses worldwide. Operating throughout the world, the project currently in development allows users to get, use or improve data for the purposes of publication, marketing, advertising, etc.
Are you a Database Developer looking for challenges in digital innovation as part of a stable, organized and respectful company?
Read the job description and then send your CV to email@example.com.
About your job
- Database skills: ideally MS SQL, but any other relational DB knowledge is ok.
- The job also requires some ETL related technologies from the Microsoft world: SSIS
- Ideally some C#.NET skills. This is used to manage ETL packages and jobs.
- SQL scripting
- Generic scripting skills are welcomed.
- Previous experience in working with big databases
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, communicates easily with colleagues, critical thinking, ability to embrace mistakes.
- English speaking (French or Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Hybrid working mode, so you can choose the place you want to work from
- Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more ☺
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical insurance
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us