|Type of job||Full-time|
We are looking for an Accountant to help us in auditing financial documents and procedures, organizing and recording the documents in the accounting system and financial internal reporting.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position and cash flows of our business and you will help us keep a very well documented and organized administrative and finance department.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping, internal financial reporting and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Work experience as a financial management accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Saga, Ciel
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables (Experience working with extended spreadsheets over 20k lines is considered a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Self-driven and ambitious person
- Bachelor’s degree or courses/certifications in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Good speaking and writing communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, communicates easily with colleagues, critical thinking, ability to embrace mistakes.
- English speaking (French or Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
- CompetiCompetitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Cool office (we have renovated our space and transformed it into a truly awesome one)
- Time when you need it – we are open to remote work (especially now, considering the pandemic context)
- Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more ☺
- Trainings and certificationns
- Private medical insurance
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us