Front-End Web Developer
|Type of job||Part-time, Freelance|
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
About your job
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of web performance
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Good understanding of web accessibility
- Basic knowledge of image/layout authoring tools like Photoshop, Sketch
- Very good English
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Experience working with single page application frameworks/libraries like Angular, React, Vue
- Basic working knowledge of npm, webpack, rollup or similar
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- Previous experience in working with big databases
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, communicates easily with colleagues, critical thinking, ability to embrace mistakes.
- English speaking (French or Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Cool office (we have renovated our space and transformed it into a truly awesome one)
- Time when you need it – we are open to remote work (especially now, considering the pandemic context)
- Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more ☺
- Trainings and certifications
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvemen
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us