|Type of job||Full-time|
Our growing company is looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will be in charge of providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Are you a Sales Representative looking for challenges in digital innovation as part of a stable, organized and respectful company ?
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you need to have a strong understanding of the sales process and a track record of excelling at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics or related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (at least 1 year in IT industry)
- Very good English (French nice to have)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Highly self-motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Gsuite
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challengs
- IT knowledge (trainings, certifications, custom web-app delivery process / software development technology stack)
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, communicates easily with colleagues, critical thinking, ability to embrace mistakes
- English speaking (French or Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Cool office (we have renovated our space and transformed it into a truly awesome one)
- Time when you need it – we are open to remote work (especially now, considering the pandemic context)
- Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more ☺
- Trainings and certificationns
- Private medical insurance
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us