Web accessibility expert
|Type of job
We’re looking for someone with a passion for digital accessibility, who understands the importance their work has for millions of people with disabilities.
At Anais Digital, giving meaning to our work drives us too. A more inclusive world speaks to us.
Therefore, we work on everything that makes digital accessibility a reality: audits, technical support, training, strategic and operational consulting.
Our goal is to advance accessibility in all our digital projects, evangelize our clients and give them the expertise they need in this field.
You will be involved in a variety of tasks:
- Audit web and mobile sites as well as apps
- Write audit reports
- Present audit results orally to customers
- Assist our customers and advise their Design, Editorial and Development teams in implementing solutions and corrections
- Run accessibility training courses (Design, Editorial, Dev…)
- Manage user accessibility tests
- Participate in the development and creation of tools, trainings and deliverables
- Help build and develop the accessibility team
- Possibility of working on other projects, in other complementary fields, e.g. UX Design or project management
Accessibility means being able to navigate the WCAG and delve into the code. Mastery of HTML, CSS and JS is a must, especially if you’re going to be advising developers.
In addition to essential experience in digital accessibility and/or web development, writing skills are also required.
Audits are carried out in French and sometimes in English. If you also speak Dutch, you’re a unicorn!
The qualities we’re looking for: inquisitive, able to make suggestions, a good teacher, rigorous, empathetic and a caring nature to quickly integrate into our work environment.
What we offer
- Integrate a human-sized work environment, where professional development is at the heart of our values.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills.
- Many extra-legal benefits.
- The possibility to evolve through training : we’d like to support you in your training so that you can become certified in accessibility, if you aren’t already.
- A pleasant working environment, nice colleagues, good coffee and above all, a magnificent view of Brussels from our 8th floor terrace.
In short, if you’re looking for a stimulating work environment, an accessible team of professional, engaging UX Researchers and UX/UI Designers, meaningful and interesting digital projects, we’d love to hear from you!
Hybrid job, a little at home, a little at the agency…
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us.