Upgrade of myBee, a web platform for managing subsidies in the Brussels Region
Launched in 2018 by Service Public Régional de Bruxelles (SPRB), myBee is the free and secure Brussels platform helping entrepreneurs submit and follow their subsidy applications.
Five years after its launch, the myBee platform wants to evolve for several reasons:
- New digitalisation legislation requires further compliance
- The grant application process is seen as too long and/or inefficient
- The number of skills managed by the myBee platform has grown
- The signature function is outdated
- A lack of functionality on profiles per company access
To centralise and offer companies and citizens a quick and efficient exchange with the Brussels Economy and Employment administration.
How did we do this? By redesigning the platform and adding new functionalities offering users greater efficiency and speed when dealing with the administration, especially via authentication and easy signing with itsme / eid.
- Added itsme / eid authentication via the IAM/CSAM system
- Simplified verification and signature process through itsme / eid signature
- Simplified role management allowing anyone in the company to access current and future requests
- Added “expert” profiles
- Completely redesigned the platform using UX methodology
Since its launch, the adoption of the platform has been a success, with a user approval rating of 80% +!
Want to know more about myBee?
Go to mybee.brussels