|Type of job||Full-time|
At Anais Digital, you will be part of a company that believes that its success is strongly tied to its employees’ level of satisfaction.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
If you hold a BA background and enjoy defining business analysis’ requirements, we’d like to meet you.
Read the job description and let’s discuss!
- Previous experience in Business Analysis (Agile environment preferred)
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- A practical knowledge of the UML standard (or other modelling frameworks)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
About your job
- Deliver the detailed specifications of the software development used for the implementation of the solution (maintain the technical documentation until the end of the project)
- Support the development team with clarifications about the functional requirements of the solution
- Actively engage and work closely with business partners to understand how the products operate and where improvements can be made to support the company’s product/services
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Provide support and training to the business and technical team of the customer
- Be involved in quality assurance guidance (experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred)
- Help the PM and sometimes play a PM role to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Travelling to client’s offices (Western Europe) may occasionally be required
About your education and work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study (IT/Computer Science preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working at a software development company (out of which at least 2 years in a similar role)
- Understanding of how CBAP applies in the software development world (PM certification would be a plus)
- Very good speaking and writing skills in English and French
- Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Options to work from wherever you prefer (our Bucharest office doors are open, however we also open to working fully remote)
- Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical insurance
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us