|Type of job||Full-time|
Anais Digital is looking for a talented Delivery Manager for its Brussels office.
Anais Digital helps to design, validate and build digital products to meet the business objectives of its clients. Our specific methodology combines Lean Startup, Lean UX, Lean Analytics and Agile development.
You will work with highly skilled, pragmatic and motivated people, UX experts, designers, business analysts, architects and developers who are all dedicated to helping you deliver great projects on time, quality and budget.
As a Delivery Manager, your role is to organise operations to optimise billing, customer and employee satisfaction.
You will be the control tower, so to speak: you will ensure that the work is correctly distributed according to the objectives and skills of each person, with the focus on the profitability of the projects.
You have an overview of the different projects and their progress, you supervise the daily operations, and you coordinate the delivery of the projects.
- You ensure and coordinate the follow-up of projects: revenue recognition, preparation of invoices, etc., and you compare planned and actual performance.
- You manage the prioritization of the start of future projects.
- You are responsible for team planning: you optimize the allocation of resources (internal and external) for realistic plannings based on knowledge of UX methods – You set time targets (target balance between billable time, sales, knowledge, …).
- You book time and ensure team continuity in projects, inform team members if changes are needed, follow up on commitments and hold employees accountable.
- You plan back-ups (external people) to complete a team if necessary, you inform the account manager so that the latter does not commit to an unrealistic schedule with his client.
- You ensure the interfacing with the clients and can call on the arbitration of clients if necessary.
- You carry out the necessary arbitration between the PMs of the various projects.
- You define the best practices and skills of the MPs.
- You support the PMs in the management of their projects (monitoring profitability), you manage their expectations, you propose resources and schedules/milestones according to the agendas (cross-projects, holidays, etc.).
- In the offer phase, you can engage in pre-sales activities.
- You are comfortable with tools such as Notion and the Google Suite, and project management and planning tools such as Jira.
- Team player, open-minded, available and willing to listen to teams.
- Reactive, looking for realistic solutions
- Senior, bringing rigour and organisation
- Good curiosity, quickly learns and understands the business (UX/Dev/Change) and processes of Anais Digital
- Able to propose and implement new working methods, collaborative tools
- At ease with customers (FR, EN)
- Assertive, and not afraid to say no if necessary, but always with diplomacy!
What we offer
- Integrate a human-sized work environment, where professional development is at the heart of our values.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills.
- Many extra-legal benefits.
- The possibility to evolve through training.
- A pleasant working environment, nice colleagues, good coffee and above all, a magnificent view of Brussels from our 8th floor terrace.
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us