|Type of job
ANAIS Digital, a member of the JEMS group, European leader in data, is a digital agency with expertise in UX, change management and the development of customized digital solutions/applications.
ANAIS Digital helps its customers accelerate their digitalization by following a lean/agile approach centered on people and data to design digital products that users adopt, and that create a data asset that has value!
As a Digital Consultant, you will work with the Head of Innovation and Digital Acceleration on assignments combining digital consulting and the design and development of customized digital solutions.
Your main role will be to analyze the customer’s digital solution needs and provide recommendations to improve their operational efficiency, customer and user experience, and achieve their business objectives.
You will need to be able to understand the customer’s strategic objectives, organization and business processes, user needs and flows, as well as the capabilities/constraints of their IT systems, in order to propose solutions tailored to their needs.
You will interact with the customer (the business), the UX and Technical teams (development and DEVOPS) with their Project Manager, the Change teams and the Sales teams.
You will be the cornerstone ensuring that the project team delivers a pragmatic and relevant solution to the customer’s problem, in a lean/agile approach for maximum impact!
- Analyze customer needs for digital solutions and propose recommendations.
- Write business and functional analyses of digital solutions for customers.
- Write sales proposals with a solution approach and proposal.
- Provide project management to ensure effective implementation of digital solutions.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain a regular business & technology watch to keep abreast of the latest trends and best practices.
- University degree in IT, marketing, business or related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar digital consulting role.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience participating in digital projects to design and develop customized digital solutions in a role interacting directly with development teams (architect, analyst, UX, DEV, QA, DEVOPS).
- Basic project management and agility skills
- Good knowledge of the world of digital solutions such as SAAS platforms, mobile applications, websites and CMS, social media, etc. with their typical management tools such as web analytics for example.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in French and English; Dutch is a real plus.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand customers’ business processes and strategic objectives.
What we offer
- Integrate a human-sized work environment, where professional development is at the heart of our values.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills.
- Many extra-legal benefits.
- The possibility to evolve through training.
- A pleasant working environment, nice colleagues, good coffee and above all, a magnificent view of Brussels from our 8th floor terrace.
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us