Full-Stack Java Angular Developer
|Type of job
ANAIS Digital, a member of the JEMS group, European leader in data, is a digital agency with expertise in UX, change management and the development of customized digital solutions/applications.
ANAIS Digital helps its customers accelerate their digitalization by following a lean/agile approach centered on people and data to design digital products that users adopt, and that create a data asset that has value!
We’re looking for an experienced Full-Stack Java Angular Developer to join our team.
At Anais Digital, you’ll join a team of experts and enthusiasts and make your contribution to large-scale projects.
You will be responsible for :
- Participate in the design of user or technical stories to be implemented
- Carry out technical analyses and impact studies upstream of developments
- Develop solutions in compliance with best practices
- Produce quality code that is readable, documented and maintainable by the team
- Test your code and make any necessary corrections
- Actively participate in the improvement of applications, from a user experience and technical point of view
- Participate in improving development practices and sharing knowledge by joining our communities
As a Full-Stack Java Angular Developer, you will master :
- NPM and a build tool (Webpack or Gulp or Brunch or Grunt)
- Java and Spring
- HTTP and API protocols (Rest, GraphQL, Soap)
And you have :
- Solid knowledge of NGRX
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS (Bootstrap, Core-UI or Materialize)
- Expertise in databases (relational, NoSQL) and search engines
- Appreciated knowledge of one of the cloud providers
- Knowledge of agile methodology
You are a graduate of an engineering school or a technical university. You have significant experience in full-stack development.
What we offer
- Integrate a human-sized work environment, where professional development is at the heart of our values.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills.
- Many extra-legal benefits.
- The possibility to evolve through training.
- A pleasant working environment, nice colleagues, good coffee and above all, a magnificent view of Brussels from our 8th floor terrace.
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us.