React Native Developer
|Location||Bucharest, Romania (hybrid working mode)|
|Type of job||Full-time|
We’re looking for a seasoned React Native developer who will take a key role on our team. You will be focused on delivering innovative digital products for leading west European brands. You will be part of a company that believes that its success is strongly tied to its team members’ level of satisfaction.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it allows you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. Are you a strong team player looking for challenges in digital innovation as part of a stable, organized and respectful company?
Read the job description and apply!
- You have more than 4+ years of hands-on experience with React Native and React
- Experience with Swift, Objective C, Java or a good understanding of how native modules work
- Very good knowledge of related components, modules, tools and frameworks such as React Router, Styled Components, Storybook, Expo, GraphQL, Mobx, React Navigation, Reanimated 2 etc.
- Detailed understanding of React’s concepts and structure such as the Virtual DOM, Native Modules Bridge, JSX and Functional Components Hooks
- Experience in unit testing, Git, and Continuous Integration(CI)/Continuous Delivery(CD) tools.
About your job
- You will develop and implement different Mobile and Web solutions for existing and new clients
- You will be part of a team where you will make your own contribution and support the other colleagues
- You will be able to analyze and resolve complex incidents occurring in different production environments
- Own the Implementation effort along the whole software development process
- You see product development in a broader scope where software development is part of the solution
- Develop expert knowledge on web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience
- Experience state of the art software development methodologies, best practices and tools; contribute to their continuous improvement
- Work with very qualified and motivated analysts, architects, developers and managers
- Very good English
- Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
What we offer
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews
- Newest technical equipment (macOS/Windows/Linux depending on your choice)
- Vouchers/Bonuses for special events (Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, etc.)
- Full support to upgrade yourself: conferences and certifications
- Flexible working program
- Freedom to choose the place you want to work from
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us