React Native Developer
|Location||Bucharest, Romania (hybrid working mode)|
|Type of job||Full-time|
At Anais Digital, you will be focused on delivering innovative digital products for leading west European brands. You will be part of a company that believes that its success is strongly tied to its team members’ level of satisfaction.
Are you a strong team player looking for challenges in digital innovation as part of a stable, organized and respectful company?
Read the job description and then send your CV to email@example.com.
- You have more than 3+ years of hands-on experience with React Native
- Very good knowledge of Mobile Technologies and Mobile App Design
- Experience with WebRTC or a good understanding of video/audio streaming
- Very good knowledge of related components, modules, tools and frameworks such as Expo, Mobx, React Navigation, Reanimated 2 etc.
- Detailed understanding of React’s concepts and structure such as the Native Modules Bridge, JSX and component lifecycle.
- Experience in unit testing, Git, and Continuous Integration(CI)/Continuous Delivery(CD) tools.
About your job
- You will be part of a new revolution in the business of cloud communication
- You will be part of a scrum team where you will make your own contribution and support the other colleagues
- You will be able to analyze and resolve complex incidents occurring in the production environment
- Own the Implementation effort along the whole software development process
- You see product development in a broader scope where software development is part of the solution
- Develop expert knowledge on web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience
- Experience state of the art software development methodologies, best practices and tools; contribute to their continuous improvement
- Work with very qualified and motivated analysts, architects, developers and managers
- Very good English
- Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
What we offer
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS or Windows depending on your choice);
- Meal vouchers per working day – maximum legal value;
- Vouchers/Bonuses for special events (Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, etc.);
- Full support to upgrade yourself: conferences and certifications;
- Flexible working program;
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement.
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us