|Type of job||Full-time|
At Anais Digital, our playground is the creation of digital experiences for start-ups, medium and large companies.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team in Brussels to create user experiences that are more and more immersive, enjoyable and relevant.
So if you’ve ever missed an appointment because the calendar application was too ugly, or you’ve booked a room on Airbnb by mistake when you just wanted to test their booking flow, or you find yourself saying in front of your computer “mmmh not very UX all that …”, then we have to meet!
Read the job description and apply!
- At least 3 years experience as a designer.
- Be able to express yourself in English.
- Master tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Marvel…
- Be creative, fast and organized.
- Be able to question your work (ouch, it hurts).
- Appreciate co-creative work.
- Have a large and varied portfolio.
- Front-end and motion design skills are a plus (what, it’s not Christmas soon?).
About your job
- Provide our clients with advice and design proposals throughout the project.
- Create interfaces based on user feedback, from wireframe to high definition prototype.
- Develop interfaces based on user tests.
- Participate actively in workshops.
- Keep abreast of the latest design trends.
- Actively co-create within a multidisciplinary team.
- Be familiar with the use of a design system.
- Work according to the Agile methodology.
What we offer
- Integrate a human-sized work environment, where professional development is at the heart of our values.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills.
- Many extra-legal benefits.
- The possibility to evolve through training.
- A pleasant working environment, nice colleagues, good coffee and above all, a magnificent view of Brussels from our 8th floor terrace.
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us