Rewarding and supporting passionate independents who deliver an outstanding customer experience
VOObusiness is the department of telecom operator VOO dedicated to serving professionals. VOObusiness shares freelancers’ passion for their business. Among its promises: the fastest Internet in Wallonia and Brussels and a “satisfaction or your money back” guarantee.
In 2022, VOObusiness and Anais Digital had an idea : how to honor and reward independents who, every day, through their initiatives and projects, strengthen and improve their customers’ experience.
The result was the first Trophée de l’Indépendant de l’année (2022), organized in partnership with Sudinfo, Trends-Tendances and Anais Digital. Following the success of this first edition, the Trophée is back in 2023.
In concrete terms, the Le trophée de l’indépendant.e de l’année offers participants media exposure, prizes worth 30,000 euros, and expert advice, particularly in the digital sector.
To bring the project to fruition, Anais Digital worked with the VOObusiness team to meet a two-fold challenge:
- How to identify, support and reward freelancers who deliver an outstanding customer experience?
- How can we optimize the competition’s visibility, facilitate entries and offer a seamless user experience, while highlighting VOObusiness’ partners and various offerings?
Drawing on its expertise in creating digital solutions and its entrepreneurial DNA, Anais Digital developed :
- A website : Designed to be both intuitive and attractive, the site presents the contest, the criteria, the prizes, and allows entrepreneurs to register easily. A space dedicated to the winners of the previous edition offers an inspiring flashback for new participants. Tips are also relayed in the form of didactic articles.
- Optimized registration and voting modules : Thanks to a simplified, interactive form, freelancers can register and submit their candidacies in a matter of minutes. Similarly, public voting is just a few clicks away.
- Digital Marketing Dashboard : An interactive tool offering participants a diagnosis of their online maturity. This enables them to identify areas for improvement and strengthen their digital presence.
- Content / Coaching / Jury participation : Anais Digital shared content from its experts to help participants develop their online presence and reputation. Experts from the Anais Digital team also led coaching sessions, and Reynald Lemaire (co-managing partner) took part in the jury.
- An increase in registrations compared to the previous edition.
- An improved user experience, resulting in positive feedback from participants.
- Smoother, more efficient management for the VOObusiness team, enabling them to concentrate on enhancing the value of the candidates and organizing the event.
Thanks to its collaboration with Anais Digital, VOObusiness has been able to showcase freelancers who are passionate about their work, and offer them a range of tools, resources and support.
Do you have a new project or want to improve the UX of an existing site?