|Type of job||Full-time|
We’re looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer who will take a key role on our team. We need your help to provide an end-to-end service, being an important part in projects that involve databases and building user-facing websites. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our projects.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it allows you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, you should fit right in.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- Experience with Task runners and package managers: npm, yarn, webpack, grunt
- Solid understanding of the full web stack technology
- Experience with Cloud Service providers (GCP is preferred, Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL technologies)
- Experience with TDD, BDD
- Experience with microservices and working with containers: Docker
- Knowledge in agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience with Flux/Redux
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, communicates easily with colleagues, critical thinking, ability to embrace mistakes.
- English speaking (French or Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Cool office (we have renovated our space and transformed it into a truly awesome one)
- Time when you need it – we are open to remote work (especially now, considering the pandemic context)
- Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more ☺
- Trainings and certificationns
- Private medical insurance
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
Want to apply ?
Get in touch with us