Starting a digital project is a challenge. Whatever your goal: creating a new app or redesigning an e-commerce site, the challenges are numerous.
Since you don’t have time to waste, get a head start and listen to No Waste Podcast: short, practical and actionable episodes to make your digital projects a success!
Starting a digital project can be a long journey that requires both a vision and a path:
- How to define the scope of the project?
- How to choose the right team?
- What type of governance to put in place?
- How to put the ego at the service of the project?
- How to introduce the culture of help?
So many questions that our clients are constantly confronted with.
Based on this observation, our team decided to create No Waste Podcast in order to share its experience in digital projects and the different lessons to be learned.
In this first season, Christophe Jouret, partner of Anais Digital and digital entrepreneur for more than 20 years, gives his advice on how to make a digital project successful.
If you like the podcast, the best way to tell us, or to give us your feedbacks, is simply to leave us a 5 star review or a comment on your favorite podcast application.
Épisode 1: This is Anais
In 4 minutes Christophe Jouret, partner of Anais Digital reveals the backstage of the agency.
In this episode, you will learn :
- How the story of Anais Digital began ;
- What are the values, the different services offered and the added value ;
- The strength of Anais: an agency that relies above all on people ;
- A vision on the evolution of the digital and UX market (where a user-centered approach is essential).
- Do you have a question about a digital or entrepreneurial project?
Listen and follow No Waste Podcast from your smartphone
Do you have a question about a digital or entrepreneurial project?